School Development Plan for Parents
Over the last term, the Governors and staff have met with you, listened to your comments and taken some of your suggestions on board:
- Developing a school DoJo app to enhance our communication with parents
- Increasing the involvement of parents in curriculum time and home learning projects
- Increasing the involvement of parents in social events
- Inviting parents to a range of curriculum workshops
- Further embedding a broad and balanced curriculum
- Increasing the range of clubs after school
We hope that you will see the progress that we have made in all of these areas
Over the course of the next year, we will be aiming to address our priorities, as set out in our School Development Plan. The aim of the School Development Plan is to raise standards of attainment and progress in all areas. We are particularly focussing this year on raising the proportion of outstanding teaching and learning, maths, reading and writing and the achievement of all groups of pupils, especially the more able.
Our priorities are set out on the following page so that you can see clearly what we are aiming to achieve and we look forward to meeting you all in school over the coming term.
Nicky Zeronian-Dalley | Executive Headteacher
Click here to see the school development plan