Mission Statement & Ethos
Our mission statement is:
'LEARNING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
THROUGH FAITH, HOPE AND LOVE'
Our mission statement says that we aim to achieve this through:
- Reflecting the teachings of Jesus Christ in our daily lives
- Providing a warm and welcoming environment for our school and the wider community
- Fostering a lasting love of learning
- Encouraging and celebrating achievement
- Expecting the highest standards of work and behaviour
- Effective teaching which develop independence and inspires creativity in a broad and balanced curriculum
- Addressing individual needs and diversity within an inclusive ethos.
Christian values and high expectations are at the heart of all aspects of our school life. Staff strive to deliver stimulating, fun, engaging and challenging daily learning experiences for our children through the National and International Primary Curriculum.
Our pupils thrive here and we aim to inspire them to become independent, resilient, lifelong learners, whilst working together in partnership with parents, carers, the Church and the wider community.
The school has been graded ‘outstanding’ following our most recent SIAMS inspection. We hold an Inclusion Quality Mark, and the school is now a Centre of Excellence for Inclusion. We are currently engaging in the UNICEF Rights Respecting Schools programme and working towards the Silver Award.
The school is now flourishing with a dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic and creative team of staff.